- Arte & Islamic Architecture in painting
- Islamic mosaics and decorative tile (Kashi Kari)
- Islamic Mogarabas (Moqarnas Kari)
- Arte con espejos incrustados (aine kari)
- City of Isfahan - Iran
- City of Mashhad - Iran
- City of Shiraz - Iran
- From other cities of Iran
- Mecca and Medina – Saudi Arabia
- City of Agra - India
- Persian Preislamic Arquitecture
- Islamic Arquitecture
- Miniatures by Prof. M. Farshchian
- miniatures by Hayy Agha Emami
- Miniatures by Prof. Husein Behzad
- Miniatures by Professor M. Mehregan
- Miniatures by different artists
- Miniatures of the Book “Muraqqa-e-Golshan
- Miniatures of books of Poet Sadi, “Bustan”, “Golestan” and “Colections”
- Miniature of the books of Poet Nezami Ganjavi
- Miniatures of different books
- Miniatures of the Book “Zafar Name Teimuri”
- Miniatures of different editions of Shahname by Ferdowsi
- Miniature in Mural
- Tazhib (Ornamentation of valuables pages and texts)
- Kufic Calligraphy – Kufic Style
- Islamic Calligraphy – “Diwani” Style
- Islamic Calligraphy – “Naskh” Style
- Islamic Calligraphy – “Nastaliq” style
- Islamic Calligraphy – “Muhaqqeq” and “Roga” Styles
- Islamic Calligraphy “Zuluz” Style
- Islamic Calligraphy – “Tawqi” style
- Calligraphy of Bismillah
- Quranic Calligraphy
- Illustrative Calligraphy
- Antique editions of the Holy Quran from early times to XIII hiyri (XIX d.C).
- Handicrafts – traditional blocking (stamping) (Chape Qalamkar)
- Handicraft – Marquetry and Decoration of objects (Jatam Kari)
- Handicraft – Enamel (Mina Kari)
- Handicraft – Textile Art – Persian Carpets
- Persian Handicraft – Bone Painting
- Handicraft – Engraved in metal (Qalam Zani)
- Handicraft – Taracea (Marquetry)
- Weapons and decorated enamelware
- Islamic Pottery- Islamic ceramics
- Muslim Woman
- Holy Places of Islam
2 users have voted.
Hall Dar az-Zuhd (House of Ascetism) Holy Shrine of Imam Reda (a.s) - 73
Historically, architecture is the first art could adapt itself to Islamic concepts, which has welcomed by Muslims.
Islamic architecture is recognized as one of the most successful architectural methods in the history of the world architecture.
The shrine of Imam Reza in Mashhad is one of the most famous religious buildings in Iran.
The architecture used in the shrine of Imam Reza is considered as the pure Islamic art. This shrine includes dome,minarets, finials, porches ,museums and library.
Here is the picture of the Dar az-Zuhd hall in the holy shrine of Imam Reza.